APPLICATIONS ARE HEREBY INVITED FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED PERSONS FOR APPOINTMENT IN THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
POSITION: Chief Audit Executive
• Overall management of the Internal Audit department
• Interface with the Audit Committee of the Board
• Establish appropriate policies and procedures to guide the internal audit function
• Ensure the quality of the assurance services delivered.
• Establish risk-based audit plans to set out the priorities of the internal audit function, consistent with the organizational objectives.
• Considers the input by management and report;
• Responsible for development and management of the internal audit plan
• coordinated activities between internal audit and external audit
• Coordinate internal auditing activities and plans with other internal and external providers of assurance
• Budget for the department
• Statutory and departmental reports on internal auditing engagements Provide an
annual holistic opinion on the effectiveness and adequacy of risk management, control, and governance processes.
• Develop and maintain a quality assurance and improvement program that covers all aspects of the internal audit function,and continuously monitor its effectiveness.
• review of the internal audit function is conducted Ensure that professional internal auditing standards are followed
• Report on the internal audit function's conformance with professional internal auditing standards.
• Issue reports to the Audit Committee summarising audit activities
• Report any issue of risk, control or management practice that may be of significance.
• Render support on other departmental needs
• Assist with special investigation needs.
- B Com Degree/ Relevant Qualification
- 5 years post-certification, internal audit related experience.
- Honours Degree will be an added advantage
- Financial services experience
- CA (SA), CISA would be advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF),
- Code of Ethics and standards.
- Computer Proficiency
- Valid Drivers' license
POSITION: Regional Manager
LOCATION: Madder River Region
Bloem Water requires a Regional Manager with a recognized qualification extensive management and technical experience and a minimum of 5 years' experience in the water sector.
Although not limited to, the primary responsibilities will include:
• Effective budget Management
• Optimization of production and water sales
• Effective Customers relations
• Lead, support, and coaching of staff
• Industrial Relations Management
• Health and Safety management for the region
• Water Extraction Management and loss control
• Water Quality Management
• Water Distribution Management
• Maintenance Management
• Logistics and Transport Management
• Project Management
- Relevant National Diploma + Min of 5 years relevant experience at Senior
- Management Level.
- Relevant B- Tech + Min of 3 years relevant management experience
- Valid EB Driver's License
- Computer Proficiency at skilled level Computerize Maintenance Management System Managerial skills
- Negotiation skills
- Financial Acumen Report Writing Skills Project Management Skills
- An engineering qualification and ECSA registration will be an added advantage
Bloem Water is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. The intention is to promote representivity in the organization through the filling of vacancies.
Send your application with comprehensive CV and supporting documents to:
The Executive Human Resource
P.O. Box 30121
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive a response within 4 weeks of the closing date kindly consider closing date of the advertisement should consider their application as unsuccessful. Bloem Water reserves the right not to appoint.
*Closing Date: 21 September 2018